[Cynnabar] Graphic Stupid Question.....

Aaron Elkiss via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 24 17:49:27 UTC 2017

Yup, I noticed a problem on that page when Derian sent the link and fixed
it... so no, you are not going crazy...

I that image (https://cynnabar.org/images/sumptuary/sumptuary03.png) works
for you, great! I think it is still a bit small for print use unless you
were printing it very small, so depending on what you're doing with it it
might still be worthwhile to check if anyone has a high-quality vector
version that could be enlarged as much as needed.

Aaron Drummond
Webminister, Barony of Cynnabar