[Cynnabar] Grand Day of Tournaments Bids

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Feb 13 14:29:39 UTC 2017

Good morning Cynnabar!

I wanted to remind people that we are looking for bids to run GDoT this
fall.  It may seem like it is still far off, but we want to make sure that
we have a date and site finalized as that has become more challenging over
the years.

Currently we have a Site (the same was as last year) and a date (November
4) reserved.  You do not have to use this date OR this site for your bid if
you do not wish to, but we felt it was best to get that lined up so we did
not lose a potential date or site.

I currently know of one person who plans on submitting a bid by the end of
this month.  I ask that anyone else wishing to submit a bid do so as well
so the group has time to look at the bids and come to a decision.

Thank you!

Baron Ermenrich