[Cynnabar] Thank you

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jan 8 19:59:38 UTC 2017

We say this often, but it still remains true. There are too many people who
helped pull of a great event today that We cannot possibly name them all.
Some of you helped plan the event. Some of you helped set up the event,
some helped run the event, and some helped tear down the event.

I was struck at site tear down by the fact that we had "veterans" of the
Barony, who had been members since the days we were a Shire, working
alongside those who were at their second event.

Thank you all for the hard work and dedication that made this event fun for
all who attended. Now if you will excuse me some very naughty cats left me
presents on the carpet that went unnoticed last night as I made a beeline
for my comfy bed.

Sincerely,

Ermenrich and Kasha