[Cynnabar] Tonight's meeting location

Art Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue May 9 13:53:06 UTC 2017

I guess I get to be the little black rain cloud about the meeting space.

As mentioned the room we were in was really too small. While it was quiet
in the sense that it was removed from the regular dining space and had a
door to keep that noise out, in the room I found it quite loud do due size
and hard surfaces. It was often a cacophony when multiple people got
talking, even if there was an attempt at keeping side conversations quiet
they echoed throughout the space.

Of course the pluses are that there is good food and drink at reasonable
prices. I know that there were some conversations with the management there
about our reservation and the expectation that we were supposed to have a
different room, so I will reserve a final opinion until we see what our
typical space would be there, but if what we got last night was what we can
expect I would not support the move.

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran