[Cynnabar] CANCELLED Pre-meeting workshop today

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 18 17:53:10 UTC 2017

The business meeting is on!  However, Godhit has been called away this
afternoon and likely will not be able to make it to today's pre-meeting
workshop.  Therefore we have decided to cancel her presentation and
reschedule it for a future date.  For anyone who would like to show up
during this timeslot anyway we can socialize, plan, scheme, gossip, and eat
cookies...

Just a reminder: we are asked to be respectful of the group that uses the
building before us by not showing up more than a few minutes early and by
using the West entrance.  Also, please do not enter the building until
Derian arrives.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Aeffe