[Cynnabar] Grand Day of Tournaments 2017

Shefferly, Charles via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 27 12:09:48 UTC 2017

Greetings All

I am organizing the Gate/Troll staff for this year's Grand Day of Tournaments, and am in need of some volunteers.

This year we will be setting Gate/Troll like we did last year, a table for waiver collection, a sign in table, and a cashier's table.
Here is the schedule:

9a - 11a
                Waiver table - 1
                Sign-in Table - 3
                Cashier - Aelfric / Hideyasu

9a - 12p
                Greeters - 2

11a - 1p
                Waiver table - 1
                Sign-in Table - 3
                Cashier - Aelfric / Hideyasu

1p - 2p
                Sign-in/Waiver - 1
                Cashier - Aelfric / Hideyasu

2p - 3p
                Sign-in/Waiver - 1
                Cashier - Aelfric / Hideyasu

I will need someone to fill in as cashier for about 1 hr, as there will be an Exchequer meeting that I need to attend. At this time I don't know what time the meeting will be at.

Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Lear Corporation <http://www.lear.com>