[Cynnabar] Former Event Stewards: Please Send Me Proposals

Monique Rio via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 27 14:50:48 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm collecting all of the event proposals that have been approved by the
Barony over the last five years or so.

I've created a public google drive folder with the Cynnabar Exchequer
midrealm google apps account, and making information such as past proposals
available. The hope is to give future event stewards more information when
writing up their proposals. This public folder can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B9wcXk7xFSVBcy1PWjl6VTdRZjg

It is also linked on the Cynnabar Exchequer page:
https://www.cynnabar.org/exchequer

If you have run an event in the last five years and you have a copy of the
proposal you submitted (ideally the final version that was approved by the
barony), and you can't find your proposal already in the drive, please send
it to me!

Same goes for Taverns and Feasts. I'd like those proposals too, if possible.

I'll do my best to track people down, but if people send me their stuff
proactively that will help me out. :)

Thanks!
-Jadzia