[Cynnabar] Two Local Events Coming Up!

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 16 10:15:48 EDT 2018

Hi, everyone.

As a reminder, we have two events in the next two weeks!

Terpsichore at the Tower <https://cynnabar.org/terpsichore/> is *this
Saturday* (April 21). There will be dance classes from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
followed by a ball from 6:30-11:00 pm. We would love to see you for all or
any portion of the day!

Spring Revel <https://www.cynnabar.org/springrevel> is on Sunday, April 29
from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm. See the website for things to bring with you. I am
particularly excited about one of the youth activities on the
schedule: Gwydion Glyndwr from Shadowed Stars is bringing his falcon!

I hope you can all make it to one or both of these events!

Best,
Kasha
Baroness of Cynnabar