[Cynnabar] Two Local Events Coming Up!

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 16 11:36:02 EDT 2018

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:15:48AM -0400, Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony wrote:
> As a reminder, we have two events in the next two weeks!
>
> Terpsichore at the Tower <https://cynnabar.org/terpsichore/> is *this
> Saturday* (April 21). There will be dance classes from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
> followed by a ball from 6:30-11:00 pm. We would love to see you for all or
> any portion of the day!

A conversation with a few of our newer folk suggests a little bit of extra info:

If you don't have garb yet, we do have Gold Key who can help outfit you.
Please contact them ASAP if you need to avail yourself of the services.

https://cynnabar.org/goldkey

Also, if you find that you can't make the event during the day time, you can
still come for the evening!  There's also often a post-revel (after event
party) which is an excellent way to have social time with SCA people.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.