[Cynnabar] Arts and Sciences reports due

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jan 9 17:47:36 UTC 2018

To the august Barony of Cynnabar the Minister of Arts and Sciences sends
greetings!

Our quarterly A&S report is due on January 15.  I need your individual
reports by the end of the day on January 14.  And by "report" I mean: tell
me what SCA-related arts and sciences activities you have done since
October 15, 2017.  You can do this by responding to this message, sending
me a p.m. on Facebook, or adding your statement to the announcement there.
Remember, these do not have to be finished projects.  If you worked on
something, sang in a concert, did some research, taught something, cooked a
Medieval dish, entered a tournament, or gave a class or workshop I want to
know!  Our regional MOAS actually reads these reports!

YIS,
Aeffe Torsdottir, MOAS