[Cynnabar] Arts and Sciences reports due

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jan 15 17:26:18 UTC 2018

Aeffe, I'm sorry I forgot to get this to you yesterday.

Since October 15, I:

   - taught a class at RUM (Oct 28) called "A More Subtle Art: The
   Fourteenth Century in Western Music"
   - led the Cynnabar Carolers to rehearse and perform Christmas carols at
   the Ann Arbor Christian School Demo (Dec 12) and Wassail (Dec 16)
   - performed "Miri it is", "Verbum caro factum est: In hoc anni circulo",
   and "Bryng us in no browne bred" with Aaron and Jadzia at in the Baroness's
   Concert at Kingdom Twelfth Night (Jan 6)

Thanks!
Kasha