[Cynnabar] A&S reporting changes

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jul 13 11:53:53 EDT 2018

Hello, Aeffe,

There were no scribal meetings during this timeframe.

However...there was a large group of folks that helped with precooking
period recipes at my house for the St. C's lunch and dinner feasts.

Lady Ilse and I made 75 sour cherry tarts on April 21st. That were set in
the freezer to be baked the day of the event.

And, on May 11th, there were 5 people at my home to help with the other
prep work. (Me, Armand, Arnsefa, Helive, and Mark) We did the following:

   - Prepped the oranges and made the salad for the Sour Orange Salad
   (Pomerantzen Salat)
   - Made the pastry dough for the Spinach Tarts (Ein Turten Nimb Spenat)
   - cut and picked the veggies for the Pickled Radishes and Cucumbers
   (Cucummern Rettich Salat)
   - And we chopped and made the fillings for both the mushroom and the
   chicken pastries

I think this counts since it was 'group' related and not personal!

Yours,
Hannah