[Cynnabar] 20180319 baronial business meeting notes

Greg Less via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 20 16:11:52 EDT 2018

Greetings:

  RE: Wassail Site.

  I really liked the site - it was a good space! Not so big that we weren't
all together at our "family" holiday gathering, buit not so small as to
feel crowded. The coat room out front was a nice touch too!
  I really didn't like the lighting. I'm not normally susceptible to
fluorescent lighting headaches, but I got one at Wassail this year. At the
Chelsea site there was a mix of fluorescent and incandescent that could be
used - does that option exist at the Wayne site?

Thanks,
-Gregoire.