[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia thank yous

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon May 14 13:52:25 EDT 2018

I want to echo my thanks to everyone who helped at the event. The day went
very smoothly and every aspect of it was pleasant and interesting. I had
the opportunity to meet some new people and get to know several
acquaintances better.

So in addition to all of the people you already mentioned, I want to thank
you, Aeffe, for leading such a well-organized and enjoyable event.

Best,
Kasha