[Cynnabar] Updates to the Financial Policy Proposal

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Nov 6 20:29:22 EST 2018

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 01:13:47PM -0400, Monique Rio via Barony wrote:
> I've updated the Financial Policy Proposal to reflect what was discussed at
> the meeting and to sync that 1st section description with the 2nd section
> actual wording.
[...]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wrHH9C8YCMndcdZgwpg59-TKJkNOzODXkFn-Oherqio/edit?usp=sharing

I finally had a chance to read this with a bit more attention to detail.  A
few questions and comments:

"Receipts delivered after this [30 day] deadline do not have to be honored."

Is this current policy?

"If someone wants money for something that hasn’t been budgeted it "

In the case of event proposals/budgets, is this expected to be done vs. a
proposal line item, or simply against the event budget?  An example of a
variance was when the Ruby Jubilee tent was done, but taken from budget
originally meant for different items.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.