[Cynnabar] A & S reports due

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Oct 10 10:41:27 EDT 2018

It's back!

Populace reporting of Arts and Sciences activities is back in the A & S
quarterly report!  Therefore I need to hear about your A & S activities
since July 15, 2018.  Major events during that quarter included Pennsic,
Ruby Jubilee, and Coronation.  The emphasis is on learning and teaching: if
you taught a class or workshop, participated in a demo, learned a new A & S
skill, or learned more about life in the Middle Ages I want to hear about
it.

In addition: for those of you running Barony-sponsored activities (garb,
dance) or guilds (brewing, scribal, coining) I need to report the
approximate number of attendees during the quarter.

Please respond by the end of the day Sunday, October 14.

Thanks in advance!
Aeffe, MOAS