[Cynnabar] Caroling at Wassail

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Oct 13 22:19:35 EDT 2018

Hello, Barony!

Would you like to come and sing holiday carols with me again this year?

I am planning to host caroling practices for the next few weeks, much like
we did last year. We'll get together to sing some period holiday songs and
work up our favorites for mini-performances at Wassail (December 2) and the
Ann Arbor Christian School Demo (December 13). Last year we had a lot of
fun, and a lot of different people participated.

I am planning to hold practices at my house (1395 Byron Avenue, Ypsilanti,
MI, 48198). They will be on the following dates/times:

   - Oct 22 (Monday), 7-9 pm
   - Oct 30 (Tuesday), 7-9 pm
   - Nov 7 (Wednesday), 7-9 pm
   - Nov 11 (Sunday), 3-5 pm
   - Nov 18 (Sunday), 3-5 pm
   - Dec 1 (Saturday), 3-5 pm

Everyone is welcome to come for as many practices as they want/are able to
come to. I tried to vary the weekdays to accommodate as many schedules as
possible.

If you're interested, let me know so I can plan for you! Just reply to this
email with the following information:

   - The voice part you like to sing (soprano/alto/tenor/bass), if you know
   - Your favorite holiday song from SCA period (all winter holidays are
   fair game!)
   - Which practices you think you might come to

Thanks! I'm looking forward to singing with you.

Sincerely,
Baroness Kasha