[Cynnabar] Spring Revel (April 14)

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Apr 5 12:06:26 EDT 2019

Hello, everyone!

As a reminder, our Spring Revel will be held on Sunday, April 14, beginning
at noon, in Ann Arbor's Island Park. The website, which has all kind of
helpful information, is at: https://www.cynnabar.org/springrevel.

This year, TH Lady Terryl MacAodhagain is teaching a 2-hour class on Glass
Bead Making. (Please read the webpage for information on how to
participate.) Baron Straum and Lady Tigwyn will also be running a session
on camping with Cynnabar at Pennsic, so if this is your first year camping
with our Barony at Pennsic War -- or if you'd like a refresher -- please
come! Other activities will also be held, and are listed on the webpage.

We're also making a big effort to authorize armored fighters at this event.
If you are ready to be authorized, plan on it -- we will have everything
ready to go and will make sure the paperwork is filed properly. We will
also be hosting some exciting armored and rapier tournaments (more details
to come soon!).

Please remember to bring the following items with you to the event:

   - items to donate to the Baronial yard sale
   - something to drink and something to grill
   - a side dish to share with everyone at the potluck
   - feast gear
   - red, black, and white garb (we'll be taking a group photo!)

We hope to see all of you there!

Sincerely,
Baron Ermenrich & Baroness Kasha