[Cynnabar] Exchequer Communication / Reimbursement / Advancement Policy

Monique Rio via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Feb 23 12:58:00 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I've updated my communication policy. It is as follows:

My preferred method of communication is email. (exchequer at cynnabar.org) You
can expect a response from me within 3 days.

For getting reimbursement/advancement checks, I attend at least two
business meetings a month. Cynnabar's checks require dual signatures, so if
you need a check from me, please contact me prior to the business meeting
to confirm that I will be in attendance and that there will be a second
signer at the meeting.

If you need a check sooner than the next business meeting you will need to
coordinate with me and another signer. The other current available signers
are Master Derian  (seneschal at cynnabar.org) and Master Hideyasu (
pentamere.exchequer at midrealm.org).

This has also been posted on the website: https://www.cynnabar.org/exchequer

YIS-