[Cynnabar] Report from Armored Fighters Retreat

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Feb 24 12:42:33 EST 2019

Hello, Cynnabar!

As you may know, this weekend was our annual Armored Fighters Retreat.
Around 15 people attended. While there, the militia decided:

   - We will attend the Siege of Talonval (June 1), Baronial Border War
   (June 15), and Baron Wars (June 22) in force.
   - For the next few months, the last fighter practice of the month (the
   regional practice in Talonval) will focus on mêlée fighting.
   - Weekly Baronial mêlée practices are being arranged by Sir Straum and
   Duke Dag and will begin sometime in early spring / late summer.

If you do any armored fighting or combat archery, please come support the
Barony in mêlée combat this summer!

Best,
Baroness Kasha