[Cynnabar] Regional Practice on Talonval on Thursday (February 28)

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Feb 26 14:32:48 EST 2019

Hi, everyone!

As a reminder, there's a regional rapier and armored fighter practice in
Talonval this Thursday (February 28). This is a great chance to build
community within the region and strengthen our friendships with our
neighbors on all sides, and Ermenrich and I hope that the majority of you
will be there. Provided enough people attend, we plan to host tournaments
for rapier and armored fighters that evening.

The practice will be from 6:30-9:30 pm at the Martin Luther King Jr. Center
<https://www.cityofjackson.org/531/Martin-Luther-King-Jr-Center>, 1107
Adrian Street, in Jackson, MI.

Best,
Baroness Kasha