[Cynnabar] Baronial Candidates

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jun 6 11:12:15 EDT 2019

Unto the Barony of Cynnabar,
Kasha and I are pleased to announce that there are two sets of candidates
who have put in letters of intent to be the fifth Baron(s) and/or Baroness
of Cynnabar. The Honorable Lord Jack Black of Flint & Lady Albina Gherard
and Sergeant Malachy von Ulm & Lord Óláfr ĺgulbjarnarson have submitted
their letters and have sought council from Us and many others in the
Barony.  Their letters of intent are available at
https://www.cynnabar.org/transition#intent.  Our Seneshal, Master Derian,
is putting together Q&A sessions and should have more information today
regarding dates, times, and places.

We ask that everyone seek out the candidates to get to know each better,
both as individuals and as a couple.  We feel blessed to have such people
to represent the Barony in the years to come.

Sincerely,
Baron Ermenrich