[Cynnabar] On the Question regarding Talonval at the Q&A

Art Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jun 21 16:24:22 EDT 2019

I want to apologise to the group and specifically Jorun for sending this to
the whole group. It was intended for the seneschal and the Baron and
Baroness only so that it could be taken into account in the final Q&A
session if any particular questions of similar subject arose.

Respectfully,

Tairdelbach