[Cynnabar] Middle Kingdom 50th Year Celebration

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu May 9 17:48:03 EDT 2019

Hello, Cynnabar!

As you may know, the Middle Kingdom 50th Year Celebration
<http://mk50year.midrealm.org/> (including Crown Tournament and the Kingdom
Arts & Sciences Competition) will take place on May 23-27 in Danville,
Indiana. Lord Óláfr Ígulbjarnarson is in charge of Cynnabar's camp and will
be sending information soon about camp logistics. We also know many people
will be staying at nearby hotels or other encampments.

*Events in Camp*

Whether you are camping with the Barony or not, you are invited to two
mini-events being held in the camp:

   - On Friday evening (May 24) at 9 pm, Kasha is hosting Storytime. Bring
   a lantern and a few of your favorite period stories and poems, and we'll
   take turns reading to each other around the fire. (Or tell your story from
   memory if you like!)
   - On Sunday (May 26), immediately after the afternoon Royal Court, we
   will hold a party in camp. We'll start with a potluck supper -- we'll
   provide hot dogs, buns, and condiments; you bring a dish to share -- and
   continue with gaming and other entertainment for the rest of the evening.

*History Display*

In addition, the Barony has been given a table in the History Hall for
items from Cynnabar's past that we'd like to display. Any of the items that
were present at the history display at Ruby Jubilee (or things like them)
would be appropriate.

Do you have anything that should be in the display? If so, please email us
with the following information:

   - Description of the item
   - Name of person bringing the item to the History Hall
   - Date item will be brought to the History Hall
   - Name of person picking up the item from the History Hall
   - Date item will be picked up from the History Hall
   - Any other display considerations

You will also need to provide a label for the item that says what it is and
why it is important or interesting.

If you have an item but are not attending the event, we would be happy to
arrange transportation for you item -- just let us know by May 16.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Baron Ermenrich and Baroness Kasha