[Cynnabar] Summer Polling & Event Reminders

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon May 13 16:16:03 EDT 2019

Hello, Cynnabar!

We've got a busy summer coming up! Here are a few reminders for you:

*Please renew your SCA membership and update your address by June 1*. This
is important to the Baronial polling process. (See here for more information
<https://www.cynnabar.org/transition> about the poll and transition to our
new Baron(s)/Baroness(es).)

*Please plan ahead about your plans for the Midrealm 50-Year Celebration
<http://mk50year.midrealm.org/>.* If you're attending, you're invited to
two events in Cynnabar Camp: Story Night on Friday at 9:00 pm, and the
Grill Party/Potluck on Sunday at 6:00 pm. We're providing all-beef hotdogs,
but please bring a dish to pass and anything else you'd like to grill.

*Please mark your calendars for our summer events*. Cynnabar is hosting St.
Cecilia on June 8-9 and has committed to do a demo at Celtic Fest on July 13.
In addition, the Baronial Armored Militia has agreed to support Siege of
Talonval (May 31-June 2), Baronial Border War (June 14-16), and Baron Wars
(June 21-23). Ermenrich and I are planning to hold court at Talonval and
St. Cecilia. Our final Baronial court is currently planned for Pennsic.

Thank you!
Kasha