[Cynnabar] Wassail-December 14th

Beth Jeppesen via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Nov 5 13:00:00 EST 2019

After everyone's hard work at Grand Day we deserve a party, and as luck
would have it Wassail is just around the corner!

There are going be activities for children. If you have not already done
so, please contact me and let me know the ages of the children who plan to
attend along with any food sensitivities the children may have.

We have a new site for Wassail this year. It is very nice, and is only a
few minutes away from the church where we have our Thursday
meeting/practice. The space is large enough that we can have music and
dancing!

You can find more details on the website:

https://www.cynnabar.org/wassail/

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Beth