[Cynnabar] Seneschal transition

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Apr 26 20:20:50 EDT 2020

Hear me, oh Cynnabar, My time as your seneschal must come to an end,
effective today, the day that would have been Spring Revel. As you know,
Master Nezkha Kiriena Petrova has agreed to take over as Baronial
Seneschal, and she passed the vote required by our officer approval
procedure. We have begun the formal transition process, though certain
aspects will have to wait until the stay at home order (and my quarantine)
is lifted. I am confident that Master Nezkha will serve the Barony well,
and look forward to her leadership. Please help her, as you have helped me.
Thanks, Derian.