[Cynnabar] Tiki Drunken Court, online Aug 5, 730pm

Christopher Nelson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jul 10 10:02:26 EDT 2020

Greetings to all on this scorchingly hot summer's day in our beloved Barony
of Cynnabar, where we sit in the cool shade and dream of canvas and
woodsmoke...

Traditionally, Wednesday of War Week at Pennsic is the time for Drunken
Court, and as we are not willing to let a plague stop our fun times
together, we are pleased to invite you all to our online version: Tiki
Drunken Court!

In addition to sharing Ancient and Honorable Secret and Delicious Tiki
drink recipes ahead of time so we are all suitably sipping on theme (with
non-alcoholic options, too), there will be surprises and laughter galore!
Rumor has it that there will even be shenanigans! And prizes! And did we
mention laughter?

Wear your finest tropical "garb" and show your Cynnabar pride on Wednesday,
August 5th at 7:30 pm EDT on Zoom!

Please join us for the fun!

Barons Malachy and Óláfr of Cynnabar