[Cynnabar] July 2020 - June 2021 Budget Proposal

Cynnabar Exchequer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Mar 5 10:56:14 EST 2020

Greetings from the Exchequer,

A couple weeks ago the budget committee met and came up with a budget for
the next year for Cynnabar. It was presented at last week's meeting and
below is a link to the latest version of the proposal. There are at least
two weeks left until it's approved.

https://cynnabar.org/files/2020-2021_cynnabar_budget_proposal.pdf

As a reminder the deficit represents how much we are willing to lose in a
really bad year. If it were to happen we would make adjustments throughout
the year and definitely at the next budget meeting. It didn't happen this
year. It problem won't happen this coming year. It is in large part to
enable event stewards to do their jobs and comfortably come in under budget
for their event.

YIS-
-Jadwiga