[Cynnabar] Stepping Down as Exchequer

Monique Rio via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed May 12 21:38:28 EDT 2021

Greetings Cynnabar,

I have been your Exchequer since Fall 2017, and now 3.5 years later it is
time for me to step down and enable someone else to take on this important
role. I intend to finish my term no later than Fall Revel (or when Fall
Revel would be).

I am happy to train a successor. This would include becoming a Deputy
Exchequer, filling out the next several monthly financial reports together,
doing some mock event reports, and updating the budget spreadsheet.

If you are interested, contact either me (email preferred) or our
Seneschal, Nezkha.

It has been an honor-
-Jadzia