[Cynnabar] Next Meeting is Sunday, 23 May 7:30pm

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat May 15 18:26:01 EDT 2021

 I will be attending a special MidRealm Seneschal meeting about re-opening
this coming Wednesday, May 19. I will email and post a special set of
meeting notes, sinceI'm sure there are additional questions following Their
Majesties' announcement in Court this evening regarding starting in-person
activity beginning June 13.

The next Baronial meeting will be Sunday, 23 May at 7:30pm. The agenda is
as follows: 1. Second meeting for 2021-2022 budget approval. 2. Re-opening.

I look forward to seeing everyone.
In service, Nezkha