[Cynnabar] Memorial for Lambert of Beckford

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Sep 19 22:45:07 EDT 2021

Greetings Cynnabar family and friends,

With the help of his family and Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Malachy and
OlafR, we have scheduled a memorial for Lambert of Beckford (Dave Lamb.)
Please join us for a program, stories, and a reception with a display of
Lambert's art. Light refreshments will be served. Garb is kindly requested.

The memorial will be held on Sunday, Oct. 3, 2-5 pm
at People's Presbyterian (where we hold practice)
210 Smith St, Milan, MI 48160

This is not a formal SCA event or activity -- however we will be following
SCA safety rules as we will mostly be indoors. Please plan on wearing a
mask and we will be asking for a sign-in sheet for attendees for
responsible COVID protocols.
If you are able to join, please get more information by visiting this
facebook event page (https://fb.me/e/Smz9ZVmX
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffb.me%2Fe%2FSmz9ZVmX&h=AT1D4z_ma5-fKUX08RGEThoc99Gq92lBN7GBxtTIOeHB1v8l6s2mmjxxVxTGxmDFbH4og7q2QuR5zTWGENol_cQg5vzDuZvgGhqNVWMSl_wjzYjWIMU1me-TPZMfnaikCB32JUlmK7d5QIp_AUuD1gQ&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT0FLeqop27inNrEn_cShnwRMdkfadg_Ob2T9I4ijYWZnEixl9ZIpkmeRgy3hWN0Anjho4_aTjtAtmCLja_d_3Hg-UQ73XkADfJh2aaiFel0Wr6mBkGLimadUb0mbjJl5tOkBzNDC-iMX6O3gdmlxme6xORqLj4s73k>)
and RSVP if you are able to join us.

Yours,
Baroness Hannah Schreiber, OL