[Cynnabar] Memorial for Lambert of Beckford

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 29 20:19:45 EDT 2021

Hi all,

A reminder that this coming weekend is the Celebration of Life for Lambert.

Sunday, Oct 3 -- 2-5 pm
People's Presbyterian Church
(Where we hold meetings and practice)

We have more specifics on our schedule:

2-3 pm Program and stories in the sanctuary

3-5 pm Open reception and display of Lambert's art will be shared in the
hall. Light refreshments will be provided.

A reminder to please wear a mask. Lambert's family has also requested that
we wear garb.

We look forward to seeing you there to celebrate the art, life, and
friendship of this kind man.

Hannah