[Cynnabar] Business Meeting: April 7th

Cynnabar University via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Mar 27 20:07:32 EDT 2022

Hello all,
You will get a duplicate email later, but I wanted to let you know there is
a schedule change for the Business Meeting for the month of April; the
church is not available on the 14th, so the meeting will be held on the
7th.  It will still be held at Peoples Presbyterian at 8:30.  This will be
the first opportunity to vote on the updated financial policy and the new
budget.

Please note that because the church is not available on the 14th we will
also not be having fight practice there that night; instead it will be at
Island Park, at the back near the shelters where we typically hold revels.
More information to follow.

Again, you will receive reminder emails closer to the dates.

Thank you!
Valka