[Cynnabar] Practice info 11/17/22 & WAIVER REMINDERS

Marshal - Armored Combat Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Nov 15 10:00:18 EST 2022

Armored Combat Practice this Thursday, 11/17/22 at 7pm at People's
Presbyterian in Milan, MI.

This week will be a foam practice. Most folks have extra foam swords that
will be here, but contact my Deputy GKM Hunt Charles French if you want
instructions on making your own before Thursday. This is a good way to work
out new shots, limit bruises and hurts, and keep everyone whole before
Grand Day this Saturday.

Updates later with attendance numbers. I'm still struggling with the
attendance polling chat, but I think I'll switch over today so don't worry
if the old one disappears. It may take me until the end of the evening
Tuesday to finish

Housekeeping:

- Grand Day is this Saturday! We still need volunteers and we will train
you (except marshals, but if you want to go MIT let me know and I'll help
get you set up).

- This is your final notice from me to get your waivers signed and sent to
the Clerk of the Roster. I will be completing my final Domesday report the
last week of November.

******If you do not get a combat waiver into the Clerk to file, YOU WILL
NOT BE AUTHORIZED TO FIGHT OR MARSHAL in the Middle Kingdom.*******

 I've spent the last 3 years bothering everyone to get them done so if you
haven't gotten it by December 1, it's not for lack of my help. If you don't
think you need to do it, do yourself a favor and check the martial database
(link in the comments) just in case. When the info was ported over to the
new database, some info was lost and some folks who had waivers in did not
have their info transfered. I have the waivers in the Marshal book at
practice and --this week-- is the last week before 12/1 to get them from
me. If you get it from me at practice, I will send it in for you.

There are quite a few people from Cynnabar on the list who don't have
signed combat waivers on file with the Clerk. Most folks I've either not
met or haven't seen at a practice or event since before Covid. I will
assist you if you need help. I will do one last check before I send my
report in, but if I don't have updated contact info for you, I cannot
remind you. After 12/1, our roster will be updated without the folks with a
waiver on file. Link to the proper waiver is: https://tinyurl.com/46ctwh6y

 Take this seriously.

In Service,
Jorun, GKM