[Cynnabar] Fall Revel Tomorrow!

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Oct 22 16:09:35 EDT 2022

Fall Revel Tomorrow!
We're going to be blessed with a great day tomorrow for our Fall revel at
Island Park. Temperatures are expected to be mid-70's with a bit of cloud
cover.

Here's a rough sketch of our activities for tomorrow:
- Things start around noon. A few of us will be there slightly earlier for
  setup.
- We'll have armored and rapier activities throughout the afternoon. Perhaps
  a tournament, depending on turnout!
- Around 2:00, we'll do the pumpkin spices challenge.
- We'll have a short court around 2:30.
- After court, we'll start grilling and potluck begins. Link for the potluck
  below.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pE6d5srVcDzT-5raLkonJIExT0HSvLdBtypEgJ30OUs/edit

- Malachy