[Cynnabar] Agenda for 10/27 Baronial Business Meeting

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Oct 25 07:52:28 EDT 2022

I hope to see you there at 7pm in Milan. Please let me know if you have
anything you would like to add to the agenda. Thanks - Giovanna

Announcements:

New Business:

Old Business:

OFFICER TRANSITIONS

   1.

   Discussion session 3 of 3 for Daye to become next Cynnabar Chatelaine.

   1.

   As this is the 3rd meeting, we will be voting on this position.

   1.

    Discussion session 3 of 3 for Caryn of Cynnabar.

   1.

   As this is the 3rd meeting, we will be voting on this position.

   1.

   Chronicler - if you are interested in this position, please speak with
   Giovanna.

EVENTS

   1.

   Fall Revel Recap

   1.

   Closing of the Range (Nov 6th)

   1.

   Grand Day of Tournaments (Nov 19th)
   1.

      We need volunteers!
      2.

   Wassail (Dec 10th - Milan Senior Center)
   3.

   Terpsichore (April 15th, 2023)
   1.

      We are on the Midrealm calendar!

Their Excellencies:
The next business meeting will be Thursday, November 10th at 7pm in person
at the Milan site, outside if weather permits,  presided over by Giovanna.
The meeting after that will NOT be Thursday, November 24th due to
Thanksgiving. Our next scheduled meeting will be December 8th. Seneschal
will add an additional meet on November 17th or December 1st, if needed.