[Cynnabar] Thank you

Barony of Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 2 11:36:13 EDT 2023

Hello all,

Bjarki and I want to make sure that we express gratitude for everyone who
contributed to Grand Day. There were many roles that were filled in order
to make the day the success that it was, and of course many hours of work,
the majority of which we and the general public didn't see. We were also
blown away by the prize table and the amazing items that were contributed.
Several comments were made to us that Grand Day is their favorite event,
and everywhere we looked people were smiling and enjoying the day; we all
know that's not luck or happenstance, that's planning and careful attention
to detail.

Thank you all.

Valka and Bjarki