[Cynnabar Dance] KWDS

Annikki Raiford annikki1973 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:36:00 EDT 2010

Hey, that was fun!  I had forgotten about that option.

However, I just took a look at the homeaway.com site.  Apparently,
there are only two properties in Bloomington for this sort of thing.
One sleeps nine and doesn't have a price listed - and it's out in
"resort" area, next to a golf course.  The other is $750/night
(weekends), for 8, and is right off of campus.  Looks like that one's
about a mile from the site.

I've done five KWDS's now, 2 staying at dorms on site, and 3 staying
off site.  There's a lot of pick-up dancing and socializing that goes
on in the dorms after hours, and it's harder to stick around for these
if you're staying away from everyone else.  Parking, too, is part of
the deal.

Adele