[Cynnabar Dance] KWDS

Jeffrey Sean Huo jeffshuo at umich.edu
Sun Oct 10 22:08:45 EDT 2010

Thanks for looking into it! Had forgotten that pickings are bound to
be a lot more slim in Bloomington than, say, Chicago. :-)

I won't know for certain for a while whether I can make it, although
I'm certainly going to try, and would love to split a room with old
friends. And! NIH Appointment = US Government hotel rates. :-)

Missing you all,

- Jeffrey