[Cynnabar Dance] Known World Music and Dance - Carpool?

Lydia Revesz lydiarevesz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 01:05:24 UTC 2011

Greetings!

Adele and I will be leaving for Known World Dance on the evening of Thursday, June 30.  Would anyone from Cynnabar who is going be interested in carpooling?  I'll be driving a Buick Rendezvous, and I'll have room for two more passengers and their gear.  If you're interested, please contact me off list.

Also, Adele and I would like to figure out where we're staying, since we know people have made room reservations and included us in their arrangements. Thanks for that, by the way!

Hope to hear from you soon!  Yay, Dancing!

Jlona.