[Cynnabar] Fwd: summer opportunity

Bjarki Bjornson docdtw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:59:08 EDT 2010

Maybe someone who needs a job might find this intresting

Hi,

I'm not in the Society for Creative Anachronism, so I may be plaguing the
wrong officer.  If so, sorry.  I also might be shamelessly exploiting your
bureaucratic resources.  Again, sorry.  But my friend told me I needed to
network a little bigger to find people interested in partnering with me in
my great entrepreneurial venture, so here I am.

I'm a UofM student, and I'm looking for other students who have an open
summer.  If you have any members interested in being on a boat for a summer
and/or pulling off stunts of daring and feats of creativity, I'd like them
to email me back.  I'm asking here, because I thought your members would
have the most potential for imagination.  I'd have more information and
details for anyone interested.

Ideally, I'd be looking for approximately five people, who would be able to
work for a percentage not a wage.  I'm especially loooking for one hard core
ESTJ or (maybe in some ways better) an ENTJ.

Thanks,
Caroline