[Cynnabar] Fwd: Latest edition of the Gauntlet

Hannah hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 21:55:22 EDT 2010

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dan Peacock <richardvanutrecht at gmail.com>
Date: July 14, 2010 8:29:47 PM EDT
To: cecini2001 at yahoo.com, sunne5 at netscape.net, amy at urick.com,  silverpriestess at comcast.net, Theresa Catalano <MzKaoz at yahoo.com>,  "Fenrir's Voice" <fenrirsvoice at gmail.com>, redmondrr at yahoo.com, GroovFlowr at yahoo.com,  Megan Riznikove <mriznikove at gmail.com>, IsabellaPallini at aol.com,  Liza Lee <liza_lee at yahoo.com>, ladyaleydhis at yahoo.com,  Kayla Southwell <ksouthw1 at hurleymc.com>, Allison Anderson <aaa.anderson at gmail.com>, skalla at chartermi.net,  Templar <templar at wowway.com>, rhonwenmerchalun at att.net, Lordeamon at aol.com,  isak010 at aol.com, charles stefanich <ivalkai at yahoo.com>, baroness_ioan at comcast.net,  Lucien Featherstone <lucienfeatherstone0 at yahoo.com>,  Hannah Schreiber <hannahschreiber at yahoo.com>
Subject: Latest edition of the Gauntlet

Greetings Chroniclers and Officers of Pentamere.

I've finished putting the final touches on the latest edition of the
Gauntlet and have made it available at
http://www.midrealm.org/pentamere/pdfs/gauntlet2010q2.pdf

If you could let your local lists know it's out there, I would greatly
appreciate it.

--
Lord Richard vanUtrecht
Apprentice of Dame Hauviette d'Anjou