[Cynnabar] mtg min 7/12/10

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Thu Jul 15 10:11:35 EDT 2010

Also, TCF is not a national bank; it has branches only in SE Michigan,
Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, and Phoenix. MWFCU may be a better
choice (in fact, UMCU may already be better and we just didn't realize
it) if the business we need to do can be transacted at any Credit
Union Service Center (see http://www.cuservicecenter.com) -- these are
truly nationwide, if less dense than TCF in the areas that TCF is in.

-a