[Cynnabar] mtg min 7/12/10

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 21:55:25 EDT 2010

Sorry to have missed the meeting Monday, but we had a houseguest stay
on an extra couple of days.

I was rather expecting to see some report of the discussion of this
switch and involving the other possible bank, Midwest Financial
Credit Union, after I sent the information to our Exchquer, as I was
asked to do. Yet no mention of MWFCR. What's up with that? It looked
like a better deal and it solved all of the access issues for out of
state. No fees. free checking, what did I miss? I left TCF because of
their policies and greed. I've been with Midwest since the 70's and
they've been pretty good. Is this being discussed at all? If so, why
is it not mentioned in the minutes?

RanthulfR

On Jul 14, 2010, at 9:42 PM, Pat West wrote:

> Banking
> The group is considering changing banks from the University of
> Michigan Credit Union to TCF Bank. The rules of the credit union do
> not accommodate our needs with limited banking hours and fewer
> locations, among other things.
>
> TCF has nationwide locations and totally free checking with a
> specific balance.  We will be able to meet those requirements
> easily.  We will have to pay for checks.
>
> More info to come.
>
> A decision will be made Mon, July 19

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103