[Cynnabar] Fwd: Organizational Checking

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 09:53:21 EDT 2010

Vincent,

No problem. It must have gotten lost in the shuffle. Here's a copy of
what I sent you on June 29. I'm forwarding it to the whole list so
they have time to consider it.

One correction, the date I was given on the decision about the merger
was inaccurate and the merger is already in progress. This greatly
expands availability of local branches.

RanthulfR

Begin forwarded message: