[Cynnabar] Pentamere Regional Armoured Practice.

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:23:41 EDT 2010

Hello All,

After speaking with Bijon, our regional commander, Cynnabar is happy to host
a regional proactice for Pentamere.

The date will be July 20th (Next Tuesday) at our usual Sunday practice site
at Island Park in Ann Arbor. Directions are below.

Island Park (1450 Island Dr.). Generic driving directions to get to Island
Park: From US-23, take Plymouth Rd towards downtown Ann Arbor. Turn Left
onto Maiden Lane, then Left onto Island Drive (again, don't cross the
river). WHen you get to the first shelter by the road find parking and cross
over the bridge to find us in the park.

We will start gathering between 6:30 and 7pm and try to get practice going
around 7:30.

Looking forward to seeing the Pentamere fighers there!

Tairdelbach
Baron, Cynnabar

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran