[Cynnabar] Manchester Library demo

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:56:21 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone!

I am sending out another email regarding our upcoming Manchester Library
demo on August 27th.  This looks like it will turn out to be a fun-filled
day and a great time to bounce back after Pennsic, do some fighting, start
on new projects, as well as participate in some recruitment opportunities!!

Just a little bit more information:

- Set-up will begin around 10am.  We will have the help of a local Boy Scout
Troop, who are willing to help us with set-up and tear-down.
- The actual demo will be from 12-6 in Carr Park.
- There are 4 huge permanent pavilions at the park that will be there for
our usage.  I would suggest that A&S displays and activities take place
there.
- If the weather is good, it would be great if we brought period pavilions,
but if not - I would recommend pop-up sun shades.
- There will also be members of Talonvale participating, so this is a good
opportunity to hang-out with them.
- I would suggest that after set-down we head off to some local place for
dinner - any suggestions?

Thanks - and thanks to Amyon for assisting me with this demo!  I work
until 3 that day, but will try to be there as soon as I can.

Yours,
Giovanna