[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for August 23, 2011 - Wassail

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Tue Aug 23 17:11:20 UTC 2011

Quoting Anne Stevenson <elaine242 at gmail.com>:

> Wassail -
> Ilse and Uillec have offered to event steward this event.
> They are suggesting Saturday, December 17th.
> A possible site location is the Ladies Literary Club.
> Concerns are that this location may be too small for
> a potential of 100+ people.

Is there space at the Literary Club for activities like classes?  I remember from Uillec & Ilse's reception that there were several interconnected rooms on the main floor.  Is there other space we'd have access to as well?

Would we have access to the kitchen for prepping potluck contributions?  What is the kitchen space like?

Just a couple of other questions to consider.

Helena