[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for August 23, 2011 - Wassail

Heidi Lemon heidi.ma2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:43:18 UTC 2011

I am not sure is that is large enough either.  I will call around to a few
other places to see what they have available at a "reasonable" cost.

As a Barony we can not afford to have an event that we are not going to
basically recoup the money for at least the cost of the building.

The LLC (Ladies Literary Club) does have rooms upstairs that I believe we
could use for a few classes.  Nothing that involved water or mess though,  I
would think.

I will get back to you on this later this week with an update on the final
site.

Ilse